Wika Measuring insert for resistance thermometer, Model TR10-A
- Replacement measuring insert for servicing
- For all industrial and laboratory applications
- Application ranges from -200 … +600 °C (-328 … +1,112 °F)
- Made of mineral-insulated sheathed cable
- Functional safety (SIL) with model T32 temperature transmitter
- Spring-loaded design
- Explosion-protected versions
The measuring inserts per DIN 43735 for resistance thermometers described here are designed for installation in a protective fitting. Operation without a thermowell is only advisable in special cases. The measuring insert is manufactured from bendable, mineral-insulated sheathed cable. The sensor is located in the tip of the measuring insert. The measuring inserts are delivered with loading springs to ensure a good contact to the thermowell floor.
Apart from the DIN versions, customer specific versions are available, for example:
- other measuring insert lengths (also intermediate lengths)
- with mounted sleeve to suit inner diameter of the thermowell
- without terminal block
- with transmitter
Type and number of sensors, accuracy and method of connection can each be selected to suit the respective application.
The range of applications is completed by designs without terminal block for direct transmitter installation. Optionally, analogue or digital transmitters from the WIKA range can be installed.